Friday, February 10, 2012

The view I got to enjoy on my bike ride in to work. Usually I'm not
up early enough to witness the sunrise. What a treat.
I observed colors...a rare occasion when I don't actually have to
do colors, so I took advantage to snap some photos. 








Papers are Sent out on Friday. Tag, fold,
stack, send.
My co-worker, Mike, the associate editor of the paper
I work for. He's super happy it's Friday. My other co-
worker, Emily, refused to be a part of Photo Phriday.

My newest running swag. News shoes are great, but
I'm glad I wore them for the first time on a short run.
I've heard good things about the Clif Blocks, and I saw
them when I was picking up athletic tape, so I figured
I would try them on my first decent long run.
I FINALLY got my bite guard. I've been dealing with TMJ
(Jaw pain) for 2 1/2 months. Hopefully this helps!

Pretty taped toes just before my run.
made a huge difference!
I found this on my last grocery excursion.
Dark chocolate is good, but white
chocolate is THE BEST! Post run snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment