|My bike ride home. A|
beautiful leisurly ride.
Couldn't ask for better
|I spent my lunch hour|
scheduling races, reading
running blogs and
munching on soup and
crackers. Very productive
|My reminder at work to stay positive, |
not just during running, but in every
day life by using the "...but it
doesn't matter." Jedi Mind trick
Overall I'm really glad I ran early, because now I am enjoying a resful night after a long bath and a filling dinner and a little "Biggest Loser." Tomorrow will be Day 2 Week 1 (D2W1), and I'll be running 4 miles. This will be the farthest I've run in probably over a year. A little nervous, but ready to hit it and quit it. Still excited, still motivated.
3. Nutrition. I'm not counting calories, but I am contious about eating foods that are going to benefit my running and health.
Things I am hankful for:
1. The Biggest Loser, or really any tv show about fitness that can also keep my attention. It makes me want to get up and move.
|DANGER, DANGER! I seriously|
can't get enough of this stuff!
2. Beautiful days that make me pat myself on the back for buying a bike and using it to communte between work and home. Great decition, Roz!
|Watching Jon Stewart (Daily show) |
while stretching after my run.
3. My job, because I get to be creative, work with cool people and still have time to read running blogs. Zero complains.
4. Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate peanut butter. Seriously obsessed.